Friday, April 20, 2007

Cooking Club


I am part of a wonderful group that shares meals with each other. Once a month I shop for and prepare twelve meals. I only have to choose three recipes, and I make four of each recipe. I then meet with three other ladies, and we exchange meals. I end up with twelve different meals for my freezer. Each meal feeds four to six people, so I usually have enough food for guests, or we can have two meals from each recipe. I love our cooking club! We have been eating healthier and saving money since it is easier to shop the sales once a month instead of every week. Here is a photo of our freezer after our most recent meeting.

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

I love all of our groups! And, yes, smarty pants, I will make updating my blog my priority tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.