Monday, June 18, 2007

Vacation

On Saturday we traveled from Colorado, through Kansas, and Missouri, to Illinois...we stopped off in Sparta to visit with Drew's family. Drew's Mom is recovering from hip surgery. She had to have her hip replaced last week since taking a bad fall in front of the Capitol Building. After a short visit with Drew's parents, and sister, we made another stop in Carbondale to visit with one of Drew's high school friends. We continued through Illinois and on to Kentucky, then Tennessee and finally to Alabama. We are staying in Huntsville tonight because Drew has to work the next two days. On Thursday we will head south to Pensacola and then Saturday we will travel to Gulf Shores, Alabama where we have rented a beach house for a week. We will be sharing the house with some close friends. We expect to spend lots of time on the beach and relaxing in the sun! I would love to post some photos, but somehow my camera was left behind in Sparta. I'm so bummed, but at least I do have my old camera with me.

2 comments:

Kakoii said...

Maybe they'll mail your camera to you while you're on vacation.....
Can't wait to see your photos. I always enjoy them so much! We really need to make more of an effort to travel although with Kyle being a senior next year it's just about too late! Love ya!

The Mama of the House said...

I am so sorry that you left your camera. Can they overnight it to your place in AL.? Thankfully, you had your little camera in a different place. I look forward to the views!