Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Notes About Our Newest Family Member

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

We are so excited to welcome another member into our family.  We expect our little blessing from God to arrive sometime around February 7.  My guess, based on previous experience, puts our bundle of joy in our arms around February 21.

Both girls are very excited about having a new sibling.  We hope to find out next week whether we will be blessed with a baby sister, or a baby brother.  Rosebud would like a sister, and Pixie said she would like a brother for Daddy!  Rosebud is looking forward to being Mommy's little helper.  Pixie rubs and kisses the baby almost daily.  It is so sweet to see them excited about the baby.  Rosebud didn't really understand when we were expecting Pixie, so it has been a very special experience this time around.

Thanks for leaving comments.  It's nice to know that people are checking in on us.  I have been feeling fine.  I have had many of the usual symptoms associated with pregnancy, along with some issues with hayfever, but otherwise the pregnancy seems to be going along well.  We are very thankful for God's blessing in our lives!

3 comments:

Kakoii said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that you're half-way there already. Time sure flies by by when I don't pay attention!
I'm still hoping to be able to make a visit in the spring- keep on praying!

stacie said...

Cindy- so excited for your guys and so excited that in less then a week you guys will know the sex of the baby!! I will be calling to hear the exciting news!! I am so excited to hold our little baby and experience this whole process that the Lord has created!! Thank you for your comments and prayers!! We will keep you all posted!!

Kathryn Rayes said...

Cindy, I was just looking at your sweet blog, and realized that if your baby comes on the 21st like you suspect, she'll be born the same day as Joshua... (2-21-08).