Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas in Rochester

This is our little one sleeping on the plane on the way to Grandma's house. The girls really enjoyed our trip to the airport and flying on the planes. And, even though we snatched them out of bed at 5 am, they handled the traveling very well.
Cayleigh and her Aunt Rachel are having a fabulous time doing girl things together. They are playing with dolls, dressing up, being creative, and giggling a lot.
My parents asked us all to give them a framed family picture for Christmas. Here they are opening my sister's photo.
We had a very nice Christmas together. We enjoyed our stockings this morning, then my older sister and her three teenage boys joined us for brunch. We opened our presents with them after cleaning up. Unfortunately, my brother and his family did not join us for our Christmas celebrations.

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

How much fun are you having? Apparently, way too much! I'm so glad you're spending time with your family this year. And I'm sure those girls are having a wonderful time!

The Mama of the House said...

Hey, and get a close up of your sister's family! I can't see the faces!