Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Babysitting Club



Here are some pictures from our play group last week. I am part of a wonderful club where we take turns watching each other's children. We meet twice a month. There are three families involved so I watch the children for four hours when I am on duty and then I get to have two times off duty. We have been doing this club for two years now, and it has been such a blessing. The kids enjoy playing together-most of the time, and it's a great way for me to get a break from the kids. I use the time to run errands, schedule appointments, clean house, and have a lunch date with my hubby.

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

We have the cutest kids. And we have the best clubs!

Kakoii said...

What a blessing that is to you. I would have given my big toe to have had that when the boys were young. I'm so glad you are involved with such a great group of women! I also enjoyed your kayaking pictures- when will Mr. sit on the side while you play??? I'd like to see pictures of you enjoying adventres too. The girls sure are getting big- btw I'm SO sorry I missed their birthdays- again! As soon as I get settled I'd like to send them a belated gift.