Monday, July 09, 2007

My Girly Girl





She is about to turn five, but she acts like she will be turning sixteen. It reminds me of my sister. She likes everything girly and feminine. It's almost impossible to get her to wear anything other than her favorite skirt and spaghetti strap top. But, she is also very much like me. She is concerned with details and likes to contemplate things. She is slow to take a risk. Her favorite thing about our beach trip was searching for shells with her Mommy. She was much more interested in playing in the sand than the water. Could my girls be any more different?!

1 comment:

Kakoii said...

Isn't it amazing how two children from the same parents can be so not the same? I often think about that when I think of how different you and are. Yet we are a wonderful compliment to each other I think. What a blessing though to have the experience of raising different people. How monotonous would our lives be if our children were little copies of each other rather than unique individuals. Upon reflection I do enjoy the different challenges that come with each different being. I am blessed.