Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Fun





We had a great trip to the mountains for Labor Day. The girls just LOVE camping. They think it is the greatest thing to sit by a campfire and eat marshmallows, and then retire to a sleeping bag in a tent. I am so glad that we took the time to go the mountains. We did a little biking in Glenwood Springs and visited the Hot Springs Pool. We also visited Maroon Bells wilderness area. It is a beautiful place to visit. I hope you enjoy the photos!

While I am grateful that the stranger was willing to take this group photo for me, I still have to say that it is funny that he cut off the tops of these beautiful mountains!

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

As usual, you take gorgeous photos! I'm glad you had fun--way better than painting your house!

fifilaboomboom said...

WOW!
What beautiful and really cool photos Cindy!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!