Friday, January 18, 2008

Growing Up


Oldest daughter lost her first tooth on November 2! We were traveling home and she was hungry, so I gave her the only food that I had with me, an apple, of course. A few minutes later I had to pull over because she was a bit scared by the bloody tooth that popped out of her mouth. I was not prepared for this. None of her friends have lost teeth yet, and she is the youngest among them. Can't she just stay little a while longer?!!! Since I am so late in posting this, she has already lost tooth number two. It was so loose that it actually fell out without her knowing it, and we have not been able to find the tooth.

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

She's just sooooo grown up! And how cute is it?!? :)

Kakoii said...

I can't believe your first born is old enough to lose teeth! She is becoming so beautiful! I love the pic of her on the phone; it reminds me of myself! I can't believe she actually left the tooth alone long enough to fall out unnoticed! That is definately a trait shared with her mother. I can't ever leave stuff alone!