Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year!




We had a very busy holiday season this year. Drew's brother got married in Chicago, and then we spent Christmas with the family in southern Illinois. We were so glad to welcome Meg into our family. Here are a few photos from the wedding. The girls were so excited to get dressed up for Jonathan and Meg's wedding, and my hubby looked very handsome in his tux! I'll post more photos from Christmas when I get a chance.

We hope that you all had a blessed holiday with friends and family, and we wish you His blessings in the New Year.

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

What a cute couple! I wondered what kind of girl would marry Jonathan and now I know! I just hope she can whip his cleaning habits into shape.... ;)

Kakoii said...

Your daughters are so beautiful! I love the picture of your family. Oldest Daughter looks so much like you! I can't wait to see more pictures!