Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Photo Favorites

I wanted to share a few more of my photos from Jonathan and Meg's wedding. I was a little busy and distracted, so I didn't get many, but I think I got a few shots that will be different than those of their photographer.




Oh, the many duties of the maid of honor!

Loved the boquet, there's just nothing more romantic than red roses
I love this shot of them listening to a toast by Meg's sister and father.

David presented a humorous slide show enjoyed by all, except maybe Jonathan who had to endure some ribbing over his most recent Christmas wish lists. I think the parents of the groom would agree that it was worthwhile entertainment!


1 comment:

The Mama of the House said...

This was really a lovely wedding and you've managed to capture the fun of it all! I'm sure they're so appreciative!