Thursday, October 02, 2008

June 2008

Rosebud learned to ride her bike without training wheels way back in June!  I have not posted about many events from the summer, but I do plan to catch up at least a little bit. The girls don't have much opportunity to ride their bikes since we are paranoid about letting them ride in the street.  We decided to give them some practice by taking them to the junior high school tennis courts.  The school has four courts together in one fenced enclosure.  It works out great for our family.  The girls ride their bikes and Hubby and I play tennis.  The best part is that Pixie has a little basket on her bike and loves to ride around and gather the balls for us!



Due to my large supply of scrapbooking supplies, which I love, my husband suggested that I explore digital scrapbooking.  Apparently digital supplies take up A LOT less space than paper supplies!  I have done a bit of research and experiments with digital scrapbooking, and I just do not love it.  I think it would help if I actually knew how to do it.  Anyway, here is one of my experiments.  If any of you have any suggestions of how I can learn to scrapbook on my computer....please let me know.

1 comment:

Kakoii said...

My how times have changed. I remember you and I riding all day long and I don't recall Mom ever seeming jumpy about it. I think it's great that you are able to make family exercise an integral part of your lives though.
As far as digital scrapbooking- I think that would appeal to me much more than you. I think you are much more creative and tactile. I'm not sure you'll get the same gratification from the 2-d version. However, your above sample is really great!