Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Juicy Repair?

While having an afternoon snack together the other day with our 4-year-old, Pixie, she said to me, "Mommy, you picked a nice juicy re-pear!"  I grinned and asked her a question about her pear to see if I had heard her correctly.  Sure enough, she called her pear a "re-pear."  Hee Hee.  I would have thought that by four years old, she would know what a pear is.  After all, we eat them frequently.

Our 6-year-old daughter, Rosebud, has been writing more and more.  I love getting little notes from her, or finding her stories around the house.  Her inventive spelling is adorable.  Recently, I went up to her room and found a note on the door that read, "do not inter."  (How cute is that?!)  Thankfully, when I asked her about the sign, she told me that she didn't mean me, or Daddy, it was for the boys who were visiting our house the other day.

No comments: