Thursday, February 05, 2009

1 Day(s) to Go!

My Pregnancy ticker says that I am "39 weeks, 6 days pregnant, only 1 days to go!"  While it is exciting to reach my due date, I have a feeling that baby girl will not be complying with her expected arrival.  I had a visit with the doctor today, and it seems that not much is happening.  Hubby has a ticket to the Avalanche game tonight in Denver, so I guess he will probably be able to enjoy the whole game.  *Sigh*  Now I have the privilege of visiting the doctor's office twice a week for non-stress tests until the baby arrives.  Thankfully baby seems to be growing and devloping well, and we are so blessed to welcome her into our family.  More news to come....

2 comments:

Kakoii said...

Hey there Sis! I'm truly surprised that she's hanging on so long. I thought for sure this one would not wait. If you remember, Ranger didn't come until I gave up. Maybe that's when I finally relaxed enough to let my body work. Anyway, try to rest while can. I can't wait to get the call from you that *she* has arrived. I can't wait to see what her personality will be and her nickname!

heidi said...

Hi! I am so excited for you - my third was so much fun. The girls loved having a new toy, and they were old enough to help rather than torture. I truly was able to sit and hold him, and enjoy those days. I pray the same for you!!!

Praying for a smooth delivery!