Monday, March 09, 2009

One Month Old

Sweet baby is now one month old.  She went eight hours between feedings last night, so I think she knows her momma needs her sleep!  I took her to the doctor today and found out that she weighs 8 pounds, 13 ounces.  I can't believe how fast she is growing!  She has gained back her birth weight plus more than an extra pound.  It is good to know that she is doing so well despite having RSV at 11 days old.  She also smiled and laughed at me today.  I know it's a bit early for this behavior...but I want to believe it happened anyway!

4 comments:

Kakoii said...

It's awesome she's sleeping so well! You must do a good job of "routining".
But...... no picture???
(love ya!)

Kim said...

So glad to hear Natalie is growing and feeling better! 8 HOURS! So awesome at one month old! I agree - we need a new picture! Isn't it funny how the pictures are harder to get with each addition? Give her a kiss from the Petersons!

karen said...

It's so good to hear you and Natalie are doing so well!!! Pictures, please!

Grandpa Dad said...

She's Beautiful and I can't wait to get a hold of her. I'm thankful that you are both doing so well.

Since you and your brother have added new little ones to your family, Mom needs an updated family picture for our wall.

This is my first attempt at making an entry to a blogg I hope I'm doing it right.

I really enjoy the pictures you post so keep them coming, Love Ya Grandpa Dad.