Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Skiing

09feb018w1
I'm sorry that I don't have any new photos of Natalie to share...you'll just have to come visit her! Actually, I have been taking a lot of pictures. The problem is that I have been taking too many pictures in the last few years, and my computer is overloaded. I need to delete and do a full backup before I can download any more new photos onto my computer. I promise to post some soon.

For now, I wanted to post this photo of my two older girls skiing with their Daddy. (I have not been able to ski with them this year because we were expecting Natalie.) They really enjoy skiing and are doing well on the slopes. Hubby started a tradition of getting donuts whenever we take a trip skiing, we really wanted them to enjoy skiing so we have tried to make it fun for them. We never push them to stay on the slopes longer than they want to. It has been a fun family activity for us so far. I love how they completely wear themselves out on the slopes! See photos for evidence of what happens on the trip home!09feb035-1

Natalie is doing very well and growing fast. She is very sweet. I think I am enjoying her the most out of all my babies. I think it is because she is a content baby, I have older girls to help me, and I am more confident in my abilities as a mother. It is so fun to have three girls!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Can"t wait to see the girls again. I have really been enjoying the time I get to spend with Joe and Jamie's little girl and looking forward to spending time with your newest one.