Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Early Christmas Present


Drew gave me my Christmas present early this year! He wanted me to be able to learn how to use it properly before Christmas day. This is my favorite Christmas gift! I have been wanting to get a digital SLR camera for some time now and improve my photography skills. Now I have a fantastic camera, and I can't wait to get shooting. Drew bought the camera at a camera shop so that I could also enjoy the digital photography classes that come with a digital camera purchase. Now, if I can just get my computer to handle the high resolution photos, I will get some posted to my blog.

1 comment:

The Mama of the House said...

Yippee! I'm so excited for you! Now we just need to schedule our family photo with your new camera. How is Sunday looking for you? :)