Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Mother's Day?


For Mother's day this year, Drew and the girls gave me flowers and a gift certificate to Lowe's to buy plants for our yard. A wonderful gift. I didn't spend it all, so I used the rest of it this week. We bought new light fixtures for our family room. When we moved in to this house, the family room had some ugly white and black spotlights. Uggh. They were very functional though, so we spent our money and effort on other more important house projects like the kitchen and bathrooms. Last week when replacing a bulb, Drew told me that one of the lights was broken and it was time to replace them. Yay! We ended up buying some inexpensive lights that were not the right color and simply spray painted them the color we wanted. So for $25, I have two beautiful new lights in my family room. Thank you Drew!

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

I'll see them on Thursday!

Karen Hamilton said...

Cindy, That is wonderful! Can't wait for you to see the new ones in my house!!!

Love ya!