Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just Like You

Our oldest daughter likes to follow me around the house and do things like her Mommy. She likes to wear my clothes, use my hair gel, and dress alike. The other day she was eating a rather large meal for a four year old, and I said that she must have been really hungry and something about the food helping her to grow bigger. She remarked, "Yeah, I'm going to have a big tummy just like you, Mommy!" This comment might have been slightly flattering if I had been even a few months pregnant. I still laughed at her enthusiasm to be like her Mommy but resolved that I need to exercise more!

2 comments:

Kakoii said...

That is too funny- such an innocent comment by your daughter! I'm sure she doesn't think you have a big tummy in the way you think; she just wants to grow up and be like you. What a treat!

The Mama of the House said...

If it makes you feel any better, I'd love to have your belly!