Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Computer and Weekend Trip

We bought a new computer this week. It's a laptop, and I'm trying to get used to this new mousepad thing. It is fun to be up in the kitchen on the computer rather than down in the cold basement which we sometimes refer to as the dungeon. I'm excited about having a faster computer for working with my photos. I'm thankful that my husband did all the research on choosing our computer and setting it up for me. I know very little about them.

We are excited about our upcoming trip to New Mexico. We will be leaving on Thursday and meeting up with Drew's Gramps somewhere in New Mexico. Drew does all of our vacation planning, so I'm not exactly sure where we're going yet. I do know that we will be visiting two national parks. We will tour White Sands, and Carlsbad Caverns. Visiting parks is one of our favorite things to do and it is a bonus to be able to tour them with Gramps who also enjoys parks very much. I will post some pictures from our trip when I can.

No comments: