Monday, March 10, 2008

A Glimpse of Pixie


As I was doing my laundry the other day, I hesitated before putting these pants into the water. I had to laugh because it really shows Pixie's personality. She is into everything and is always going. She does things with gusto! She can be boisterous, moody, unpredictable, and intense, but she is also, silly, exuberant, and enthusiastic. This combination can be oh so exhausting, but also oh so much fun!!! You gotta love her! (It looks like I won't be handing down much of her wardrobe to anyone!)

4 comments:

Krista said...

Yay for Pixie! It's neat to (vicariously) see their personalities coming out and growing in complexity and nuance.

Kakoii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kakoii said...

Sis- you're awesome! It's so great to see you find something to appreciate in that mess. How many mom's do you hear griping about the laundry? Not my sis, she takes it as an opportunity to appreciate the individuality of her daughter as portrayed in her dirty pants! Kudos!
(I deleted my comment because I found a glaring grammatical error and just couldn't let it go!)

The Mama of the House said...

I'm one of those grousing but it is so funny to see things like that in the laundry!!!!! I love that the kids play without TV and outside; if that means dirty clothes, then so be it.